The African Economist seeks to provide the “African” perspective on issues that are relevant to the continent! We encourage everyone to email us their articles for publishing. To submit an article and especially if you are interested in becoming a columnist, e-mail us at email@example.com
GUIDELINES TO WRITERS/CONTRIBUTORS
1. We publish articles with a general appeal as long as they are inspiring, insightful, or critical and can add value and provide opportunities for growth for our readers and followers.
2. Submissions should be well edited and within the standards of written English.
3. Submissions should include the author’s bio. Registered contributors should add their bio to their profile pages after registration.
4. Please adhere to copyright rules. Do not pass on another person’s work as your own.
5. If you submit an article or an idea written originally by someone else, please include the following in your submission: article/idea source or link